Allison Gollust is the new President of NBC News, a position she started on September 16, 2019. She is responsible for the overall news operation of the NBC News Group, which includes NBC News, MSNBC, and CNBC. Gollust joined NBC News in 2013 as Senior Vice President of Communications. In this role, she oversaw the network’s communications strategy and was a key member of the team that launched NBC News’ successful rebrand.
Most recently, Gollust served as Chief Marketing Officer for NBC Universal News Group, where she was responsible for promoting and marketing all NBC News products across all platforms. Gollust has more than 20 years of experience in news and media. She began her career as a producer at CNN, where she worked on a variety of shows including “Crossfire” and “Inside Politics.” She also served as a senior producer at ABC News “Nightline” and as a producer at NBC News’ “Today” show. Gollust is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and has a master’s degree in journalism from Columbia University.
(Born October 2, 1950, 50 years old) is a well-known journalist, reporter, CNN Chief Marketing Officer, Executive Vice President, media face, and Internet personality from New York. She has previous experience in the media industry. Andrew Cuomo was named Gollust’s communications director in October 2012 and served until March 2013.
Allison Gollust is an American television news executive and former news anchor. She is currently the Executive Vice President and Chief Communications Officer for CNN Worldwide. Gollust was born in New York City and raised on Long Island. She is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, where she majored in English. Gollust began her career in broadcasting as a news intern at WNBC-TV in New York. She later worked as a producer and reporter at WCBS-TV and as a news anchor at WNBC-TV.
In 2001, Gollust joined CNN as a senior vice president in charge of public relations. this role, she oversaw all of CNN’s communications, including marketing, public relations, and strategic planning.
In 2010, Gollust was promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Communications Officer for CNN Worldwide. this role, she is responsible for all of CNN’s communications, including marketing, public relations, and strategic planning.
OUTLOOK PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Allison Gollust is in her early twenties, 5’4″, and slim with long dark hair. She has an angular face and light brown eyes. Allison Gollust is a tall, slender woman with long, blonde hair. She has blue eyes
PERSONAL LIFE CHILDREN & HUSBAND
Allison Gollust Husband– According to official sources, she married Billy Hult, also known as William Hult. It has not yet been announced when or where their wedding will take place. There is also no information available about their first encounter. Their divorce was finalized in 2017,
Allison Gollust Children-Allison is a joy to be the mother of two daughters. She and her ex-husband have two daughters. They were given the names Olivia and Ava Hult.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND CAREER
|Date of Birth
|02 October 1972
|50 years (as of 2022)
|Journalist, CNN CMO, and Executive Vice President
|New York City, United States
|New York, United States
|Local Private School
|Mr. Gollust (father), Mrs. Gollust (mother)
|Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Allison Gollust is a native of New York and has always been interested in the media. She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with honors in Communications and then went on to receive a master’s degree in public administration from the same institution.
- After completing her education, Allison Gollust began her career in the media industry working as a publicist for a major news corporation. She later transitioned into the role of vice president of communications for the same company. In this role, Allison Gollust was responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company’s communications, including media relations, marketing, and branding.
- In 2007, Allison Gollust was named the president of CNN Worldwide. In this role, she oversaw all aspects of the company’s operations, including its newsgathering, programming, and business operations. Under her leadership, CNN won multiple Emmy Awards and was named the most trusted news brand in the world.
- In 2013, Allison Gollust left CNN to join NBC News as the senior vice president of communications. In this role, she was responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company’s communications, including media relations, marketing, and branding.
- Allison Gollust is currently the chief communications officer for CBS News. In this role, she oversees all aspects of the company’s communications, including media relations, marketing, and branding.
A COUPLE OF UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT
- After Allison divorced Jeff Zucker, they shared an apartment.
- Her first appearance on ‘Entertainment Tonight’ will be in 2022.
- CNN’s executive vice president has remained silent since learning of her romance with
- Allison Gollust has a very successful career as a journalist and media executive.
- Allison Gollust is known for her work as an on-air reporter and news anchor.
- Allison Gollust has also worked as a producer and writer.
READ MORE INTERESTING ARTICLES AT KITIMES YOUR NEWS PARTNER.